Subject: [Leica] 35mm lens w/goggles on M5
From: Robert Beaudoin <bussbearm@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2001 14:57:29 -0500

Bonjour,

  I regularly use a 35mm Summicron w/goggles on an M5.  No problem for
focusing (which is on par with a 35 Summilux ASPH) and framing, plus I
get the benefit of metering field visible in the finder for that specific
lens.

  On a totally different topic, I d appreciate it if Anthony Woolf would
contact me off list ASAP.

  Best,

  Robert (Un chevalier sans blason)