Subject: [Leica] Friday FS
From: Peter Zak <pzak@desidero.com.au>
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2001 10:09:55 +1100

Regrettably I must try to find new homes for my R system, which is:

Item
Price (USD)
R6 - Very good cond, accessory mirror                   $1000
release button included, extra focus
Screen (grid).

100 mm APO Macro - excellent cond                       $1500

21mm SA with hood, slimline B+W                         $800
MC UVA filter ­ excellent cond

35 mm Elmarit, just cleaned and serviced            $350

55mm Leica Polariser                                               $100

Iım actually in Australia ­ Iıve just quoted USD to be consistent, all ono.

Please drop me a line if you are interested and we can work our shipping
etc...

Regards,

Peter Zak.