Subject: [Leica] The snapshot declaration
From: Matt Kollasch <matthew.kollasch@uni.edu>
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2001 09:38:14 -0600

George, I agree. But we learn a lot more when someone goes a step
further after their snapshot declaration. Tell me why it is a snapshot
and I can better learn from my pedestrian photos. I learn from my
mistakes only if I know what they are.  If you tell me it is a snapshot
and dont' help me see why, I will continue to take snapshots (and we all
lose -- I take snaps and you have to keep lookin' at 'em :-).  Sometimes
the next step is forthcoming after the snapshot declartion,  sometimes
we get only the declaration...  The declaration may be objective, but it
can also be glib.

Advice on how to travel the road from pedestrian to more professional
photography is always appreciated.

/matt