Subject: Re: [Leica] Warniing, hopelessly schmaltzy snapshot
From: Nathan Wajsman <belgiangator@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 14:54:34 +0000 (GMT)

Don,

If that is schmaltz, then bring it on! Who says that
our Leicas should only be used to photograph poignant
moments or people who are down? I think this is one of
the most wonderful pictures that has appeared in the
various PAWs this year.

Incidentally, my dad just came back from a visit to
the U.S. this morning and brought me back a brick of
Fuji Acros. I look forward to playing with it.

Nathan

 --- Don Dory <dorysrus@mindspring.com> wrote: > This
has been done endlessly.  You almost can't get