Subject: [Leica] FS: Harvey, Abell, Matheson. etc... and WTB
From: HTFoto <htfoto@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 03:40:16 -0800 (PST)

I have the following books for sale:

VIRGINIA, photographs by David Alan Harvey, text by
James S. Wamsley.  ISBN 0912856661, Graphic Arts
Center Publishing Co., Portland OR 1981, 2nd printing.
 Hardcover and dustjacket, like new in original
publisher's packing carton.  $25 shipped.

STAY THIS MOMENT, photographs by Sam Abell,
introduction by Robert E. Gilka.  ISBN 0934738726,
Eastman Kodak / Thomasson-Grant, Charlottesville VA
1990.  Hardcover and dustjacket, minor crease in front
upper dustjacket edge, otherwise like new.  $50
shipped.

LEICA REFLEX PRACTICE R5 TO R3, by Andrew Matheson,
ISBN 0906447364, Hove Foto Books, England 1989.
Hardcover, brand new.  $30 shipped.

LEICA MAGIC MOMENTS, 40 Years of Leica M, in German.
Published by Leica in Germany to accompany the 1994
worldwide traveling exhibition of the same name.
Softcover, brand new.  $15 shipped.

All the above quotes are or-best-offer.  These books
are out of print and I haven't seen any used ones
around to guide my pricing, so I'm just quoting what I
paid for them.

I'm looking for the hardcover edition of William
Albert Allard's THE PHOTOGRAPHIC ESSAY.

Please email off-list.

Kind regards,

Harry