Subject: Re: [Leica] Jim's Brickbats was: I commend to your attention
From: "Mārtiņš Zelmenis" <martin@lrpv.lv>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 11:41:16 +0300

- - - - adding my 0.2 worth - - -

- - there are _snap shots_  - and _snap shots_ - I'd say there is a BIG
difference between the two. I'm just glad Leicas are exceptionally good for
_them snaps_

Yours

Martin

Frankly, I have to second Jim.  There's a lot of sensitivity on the list, it
seems to me, to any sort of criticism unless it's praise.  Well, a snap shot
is a snap shot is a snap shot.  That's not being insulting, it's just being
objective.

on 12/6/01 2:41 PM, ternahan at ternahan@sonic.net wrote:

> As long as the comments are constructive, not destructive...I thought most
> of the posts were ....not nice (not by first choice of words). If we use
Ted