Subject: Re: [Leica] How long will it take for film to disappear
From: Marc Attinasi <marc@attinasi.org>
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2001 19:19:17 -0800

I agree, largely. It is interesting though that film formats seem to come and
go. I recently purchased a Rollei camera that takes 126 film, only to discover
that there is exactly ONE supplier of this format! Fortunately, 35mm is in no
danger of being superceded by APS, but will it ever be in jeopardy? And what
about APS, will that last? At least Leica makes an APS camera (they never made a
126 camera), but it is probably the Elph and the cheapo Kodak cameras that
sustain that format.

Long Live Film!

- - marc

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com> (Re: [Leica] How long will it take for film to disappear)