Subject: [Leica] Auto flash at f/1.4?
From: HTFoto <htfoto@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 05:29:33 -0800 (PST)

Can someone suggest an auto flash that can go f/1.4 at
ISO 100?  I was just about to get a Metz 32Z-2 but it
apparently tops out (or bottoms out?) at f/2.  I was
also wondering about the SB-28; I faintly recall that
it is usable in auto mode on the M6 and is VERY
flexible in f-stop settings.  If anyone has actually
used it on an M6, I'd very much appreciate your
comments.

BTW I realize that upgrading to M6-TTL with
appropriate SCA 3502 adapter would solve my problem
but it's a bit out of reach at the moment.

Thanks- Harry