Subject: [Leica] re: Lumiquest user opinions?
From: "Emanuel Lowi" <mano@proxyma.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2001 22:15:07 -0500

I consider both the Lumiquest Pocket Bouncer and Ultrasoft essential for good flash
results when walls and ceilings aren't available. I use the Ultrasoft for closer
range, especially portraits, while the standard one is great for longer range use.

Bear in mind these must be used with a flash that has a bounce (i.e moveable) head.
They come new with velcro strips to permit custom fixing to almost any flash. Having
said that, I recommend using something with a fair bit of juice. I use mine with the
SB-28 and Metz 45-CT1.

Emanuel Lowi
Montreal