Subject: [Leica] another sorta a week
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 16:23:09 -0500

The past week was busy at work so no postings.  The picture this week was at
a ice skating rink here in the South.  Let my tell you it is a weird feeling
to be walking around in 22C weather and happen on people ice skating.  This
was shot with a 21 SA from about 4 feet.  You just have to love a Leica, I'm
four feet away taking pictures and the group just doesn't notice I'm there.

URL http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=466011

As always, comments, critiques, and whatever is cheerfully accepted.

Don Dory
Dorysrus@mindspring.com