Subject: Re: [Leica] SF-20: Wrong Setting but OK?
From: "olivier nguyen" <oliviertnguyen@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2001 14:30:47 -0500

I don't think you need to adjust anything if you set the flash into TTL
mode.  as long as the red light that confirm the exposure is on after flash,
you are doing ok.

I have SF20 and use with my M6TTL and my R8.  recently, I took pictures and
with both my M6 and R8, the OK light isn't on eventhought i am in a flash
range.  the room i took picture is fill with normal light.  i have to move
in much closer in order to get the OK light on.  I test this problem in
different room in my house and it acting differently.  does anyone have this
problem with their flash SF20?
Olivier