Subject: RE: [Leica] Photo Printer
From: "Sam Krneta" <skrneta@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 09:40:11 -0600

Håkan,

I've had my eye on the Olympus P-400 Dye Sub printer.

http://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/cpg_product_lobbypage.asp?l=1&
bc=23&p=19&product=632

I'm hoping price will drop soon. I had the Alps Dye Sub printer (no
longer made) and the difference in quality from inkjets is amazing. If
your budget doesn't fit the Olympus there are plenty of good inkjets
from Epson, Canon, and HP.

Good luck

Sam Krneta

I am out to buy a new printer. Have tried to look for information on the
web. It is not easy to see behind all the marketing bullshit and the
tests i
found where about office printers.

Could anybody please give me some advice ? Wich is the best one ? Does
anybody have a URL to a comprehensive test ?