Subject: Re: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 48 - what a real bookshop looks like
From: Nathan Wajsman <belgiangator@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 13:35:17 +0000 (GMT)

Thanks Don. You are right, one needs to be careful
with the 24mm lens. I was concentrating on making sure
that the owner of the shop was not too distorted.
Also, I was talking to him during the shooting (6-7
pictures altogether) and it might have looked funny if
I suddenly dropped to my knees...But your point is
well taken.

Nathan

Nathan, a very good wide view, environment, set of