Subject: [Leica] SF20 Flash = bloody marvellous
From: Rick Dykstra <rdandcb@cybermac.com.au>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2001 08:10:37 +1100

Hi folks,

I've been lurking a bit, I know...

Anyway, I see there's a hoo ha over flash again.  And Ted's in like
Flynn on that of course.  Great stuff!

Well, I bought the SF20 about 18 months ago and it's been just
wonderful.  Some say it's expensive.  I say, "Not when it sits perfectly
on top of a couple of R's and few M's it isn't!"  And it works perfectly
 with them. I've taken hundreds of money shots with this little flash.
It weighs
nothing; it's batteries last forever; they work if you pull the flash
out of the bag having not touched it for months (unlike rechargeables!);
it's powerful enough to fill flash a team of 16; it's wonderfully
controllable; it can throttle itself to virtually nil output when using
a noctilux wide; it shuts itself off;  it doesn't make redeyes;  it
looks right; it takes up no room in a bumbag.  It doesn't beep for
confirmation though, which would be nice.

Just get one.  You'll love it.

Regards

Rick Dykstra