Subject: Re: [Leica] SonC's Picture A Week 48
From: "SonC (Sonny Carter)" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2001 15:06:38 -0600

Rei,
Thanks for the comments.
This IS the cropped version.  I played with it for some time this
morning, but I always came back to a looser crop.   I did walk closer,
but since there was no other dock, and a good deal of brush and
fencing to contend with, I ended up back at the dock, and this was
among the last frames I shot.

Regards,

Sonny