Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: artic hubub
From: "Tim Atherton" <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 09:09:18 -0700

> Tim:
>
> >> when you have so many superior people using the superior
> >> camera
>
> >Most of them seemed pretty inferior to me...
>
> Then why do you use Leicas?  :)
>

> Eric

Eric,

Nothing like taking something out of context, doing your own little bit of
editing and then making a comment about it when it fits what you want to
say...

Read below what I actually wrote (and actually quoted). My comment obviously
referred to the last clause.. which you conveniently left out

> They are NOT normally better behaved. This is how it is on the LUG. After
> all, when you have so many superior people using the superior
> camera, you get
> a lot of superior remarks. Arthur

> Most of them seemed pretty inferior to me...

> tim a

inferior REMARKS - and, I'm pleased to say, your comment/remark surely
proved the point... not matter how superior a camera you might use

tim a

Replies: Reply from "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com> ([Leica] Re: artic hubub)