Subject: [Leica] Re: I all most forgot 28-70 2.8
From: Akhil Lal <akhil.lal@bcc.cuny.edu>
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2001 22:57:56 -0500

That should be the 35-70/2.8 lens. This is the one that a visitor to
Solms reported seeing earlier this year.

A prototype of the M6 AE, in the M6 TTL body, has been circulating in
the US too. Photokina  introduction, perhaps ? It has a mechanical
shutter with higher sync speed. No zoom finder, alas.

While on the subject of rumours, I have heard unconfirmed reports of a
17-35/2.8 R zoom.

Regards,
Akhil