Subject: RE: [Leica] posing with the gold lizardskin Leica
From: Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 15:05:37 -0800

>> Or better yet, why not wait until you actually have something relevant to
>> say and then post that?
>>
>> ;)
>>
>> Guy
>
>Oh yeah.... like about 95% of stuff on the lug is relevant.... sure.

Hey man, I was referring to the other 5%!

>It had
>leica content so it was relevant. Simple as that. Not only that, but there
>was a good element of truth in the comment. (Oh, and ever see all those
>Magnum types lining up to "pose" with their Leica's - it really is PJ
>jewellery at times, along with a bush jacket....)
>Tim A

That's BS! I've never seen *anybody* posing with a gold lizardskin Leica in
their PJs, Magnum photogs or otherwise.

Guy

P.S. And Tim, I stand by my comment. I mean, the guy was offering to make
up the truth and post it to the list, and we've got enough of that around
here already!

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com> (Re: [Leica] posing)