Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Piezo Plunge
From: Eric Calderwood <eric.calderwood@btinternet.com>
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2001 20:08:08 +0000

Hi ,

Maybe I'm missing something here but the Nikon Super Coolscan 4000 ED comes
complete with a PCI slot FireWire Card , that will not only fit in a Mac
with PCI slots but also a PC.

Therefore even if you don't already have FireWire on your machine , the
Coolscan comes with its own support card.

Or better still if you have a Mac G4 it already has FireWire built in. :-)

Best Regards
Eric
(Liverpool U.K)