Subject: Re: [Leica] Why no Leica Days in northern CA?
From: "James Mason, Arctic Sounder" <sounder@otz.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 19:01:49 -0900

Camera West in Monterrey is a very nice store. It is funny that the
LUG is talking about Fireside in San Francisco. Here I am in remote
Alaska, 100 miles from Russia, and I used to live around the corner
from Fireside...Leicas are best sold in small shops. Other good
places are Tallman's Drugs in Walla Walla Washington, where the
camera dept is just one display case selling nothing but Leicas, and
a shop across from the train station in Munich with a jumble of stuff
like black M2s and rows of SL and SL2 bodies.

James Mason