Subject: [Leica] FS: Osterloh Leica M Book
From: "Skip Williams" <skipwilliamsleica@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 20:12:53 +0000

A little early on the Friday FS, sorry.

I've got one copy of the rare Gunter Osterloh book for sale.

Title: Leica M The Advanced School of Photography, by Gunter Osterloh

- - Dust Jacket intact
- - It's missing 4 pages (2 pieces of paper) in the 80's (If you need to know
which pages, please email me and I'll respond tonight when I get home.)
- - Almost all the pages are detatched from the spine of the book

Not returnable because of condition.  I sold this book once before and the
buyer returned it because he decided he REALLY needed those four pages.  But
when it returned, his packing had allowed all the book's pages to detatch
themselves from the binding.  It had not gone out like that.  Needless to
say, I wasn't happy. :-(

Price: $50 + Shipping

Skip

****** I M P O R T A N T   R E P L Y   I N F O ************
Please adddress ALL offlist messages to skipwilliams@pobox.com

This email address is ONLY used for this mailing list subscription and
posting purposes. I read the list via Hotmail.com or the web-based archives
to keep the traffing down on my email account.

I will probably not notice any private messages addressed to this
HOtmail.com email address.