Subject: Re: [Leica] color noctilux autumn images
From: ternahan <ternahan@sonic.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 11:45:54 -0800

Rei,
Lovely work...your daughter(s) will someday be comparing the images with
those of their own children and marveling at their wonderful
photog-leicaman-dad-grandpa.
My favorite is the the one of the two kids lying in the leaves side by side.
Your challenge is to keep it up for the 20 years and then start again with
the grandkids.
trish