Subject: Re: [Leica] would it worth for an M3
From: "Dragi Anevski" <dragia@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 19:41:49

Hi Olivier,
I wouldn't do it. I bought one which was cloudy and had separation. I sent
it to a repair person that did a CLA, but said he couldn't fix the
separation. After that the times were OK, the dust in the finder was gone,
but I still had separation. What made me eventually sell it was that I
missed photos because I couldn't focus with it if objects moved and it was a
bit darker, for instance indoors. I almost never miss with my M4-P.

Dragi