Subject: [Leica] Alexanian Exhibit in Gloucester MA
From: Phil Stiles <stiles@metrocast.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 23:56:25 -0500

Was it this list that pointed me toward the Cape Ann Historical Museum
in Gloucester, Massachusetts? Photographer Nubar Alexanian has a current
exhibit which for me removed all doubts about the effectiveness of ink
jet prints for black and white photography.  His shots of life in the
fishing port of Gloucester include quite a few trips out into the North
Atlantic on fishing boats, and the medium format panoramic landscapes
were stunning, printed four or five feet wide. He uses Leica M's for
everything but the panoramas. By all means, if you're in the Boston
area, visit this show.
Phil Stiles NH USA
http://www.nubar.com
http://digitaljournalist.org/issue0108/nubar_index.htm