Subject: Re: [Leica] OT Ebony
From: George Day <george@rdcinteractive.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 17:37:38 -0800

You don't mind the lack of base tilts?  Even at the sale price, I think
Wisners compare quite favorably with Ebony in terms of overall features.
Another nice thing about Wisner is that you can pick up the phone and call
Ron.  Great service and great (although opinionated) advice.  I regret
having sold my Wisner 4x5.