Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 for soccer
From: David Degner <ddegner@morris.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 20:24:00 -0500

The little bit of shooting of soccer I did, I used my M3.  I usually stood
beside the goal and waited for the action to come to me.  With patiance I
caught a few good shots.  I acutally didn't take many photos durring the
action but did like your essay shows, and caught the moments between.  Your
photos so fare are amazing.

David Degner

P.S. Try getting low for a more dramatic angle :)