Subject: Re: [Leica] Matt K. - PAW 46
From: Paul Chefurka <chefurka@rogers.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 18:45:23 -0500

On Wed, 28 Nov 2001 16:53:05 -0600, Matt Kollasch
<matthew.kollasch@uni.edu> wrote:

>I have put up my PAW 46; comments on or off list welcome. Thanks.  /matt
>
>http://www.uni.edu/kollasch/photo/paw/pages/week-46.htm

Cool shot. I like it a lot, though the story it's trying to tell isn't
immediately obvious.

Did you try the approach of shooting her in profile, fitting the shape of
her face into the neon light?  It would be more of an advertising-style
shot, but it might have its own humorous charm.

Paul
http://www.chefurka.com