Subject: RE: [Leica] RE: OT Ebony
From: "Tim Atherton" <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 11:49:44 -0700

No - the Technikardan is great (an 8x10 not quite the current model sold for
$650 on e-bay - and dammit I was broke!) , and so is the Arca Swiss (and I
would find it hard to pick between the two...) - though the Ebony's do,
apparently, offer a huge range of movements, very well controlled, and from
what people say, are also incredibly rigid, especially for a field camera
that looks so cute...

http://www.ebonycamera.com

Tim A

No more off-topic than Cindy Sherman (at least Eggleston uses leicas...)