Subject: Re: [Leica] My Gear History
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 08:13:17 -0800

S Dimitrov wrote:

> Make time to print your archives. I have a feeling that within the next
> few, very short years, the landscape of the materials we've come to know
> and use will go through a dramatic upheaval. I'll be very surprised if
> the manufactures don't start bugging out by at least this coming year.
>   Slobodan Dimitrov

I think paper will rightfully cost more and people will appreciate it more as
more and more people will have their family pictures built into their wrist
watch displays, the same wrist watches which shoots these pixel pics in the
first place.

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.markrabiner.com