Subject: [Leica] Martin H found!
From: nhcharch@netscape.net (Noel Charchuk)
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 09:16:54 -0500

In a bit of synchronicity, after yesterday's posts asking about Martin Howard's whereabouts, I, and a number of other subscribers to this list, were sent a message by Martin.
I replied, asking him if he had heard the APB on the LUG about him, in part he replied:

No, it's just synchronicity. I don't read the LUG, so I have no
idea what discussions are taking place on it. I am indeed back in Sweden
(since May) and am working full time (actually, more like time-and-a-half)
towards my dissertation date on 7th June next year. Not much time for
photography at the moment,

I can't recall who it was orignally that wanted to get in touch with him, if you didn't receive his message today, contact me.

Noel Charchuk
- --
Visit my website @
http://telusplanet.net/public/nhcharch