Subject: Re: [Leica] Friday FS - R equipment
From: "David Burdoin" <herzilein@clear.lakes.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 06:36:39 -0600

Jay,

You might be interested to know that the 1.4X APO Extender is not available
with the ROM contacts at all.  I have investigated this with Leica AG and
Leica USA and have confirmed information.  The one you have for sale is then
current.  I thought you might like to know.  I'm sorry that I cannot now buy
yours, because I bought one from another, boxed from Leica, that was
described as the latest and thus having the ROM contacts.  When I opened it
and it didn't have them I wanted to ship it back, but later investigation
showed that we were all in the dark on this, and so no deception was
intended, and I've kept it.

Good luck in selling yours.

Sincerely,
David Burdoin