Subject: [Leica] Leather Combi-Bags for M??
From: Richard DeLuca <odyssey@spectra.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 13:23:32 -0500

Hi,

I have a tan leather small combination bag that I bought for my M6 about
ten-twelve years ago. I absolutely love it, but now I need a bigger one.
Unfortunately, I can't find pix of their currently available larger bags on
the web anywhere.  Anyone know where I can find them?

Also, I just got off the phone with Tamarkin, and they have none in stock,
although they can be ordered.  Unfortunately, they couldn't tell me
anything about them.

What I'm looking for is a Leica leather bag that will hold a body with lens
attached, plus a spare body, and four lenses with couplers, plus room for
film, hoods, etc.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Rich