Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW 45 & 46 MEB
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 08:29:47 -0500

I have struggled with shots just like week 45.  How to show boredom without
being boring?  I think that if you could have backed off more or used a much
wider lens the feeling of no action could have been expressed more
effectively.

Week 46 is great.  Perfect feel for going in to the woods in the fall.  The
shadow looks like you are carrying a dbl shotgun.  Are the woods so thick
that a shotgun is more effective than a rifle?  Or is civilization so
present that you need a shotgun?

Don Dory
dorysrus@mindspring.com