Subject: Re: [Leica] KODACHROME 200 PROFESSIONAL is back ?
From: Nathan Wajsman <belgiangator@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 10:13:48 +0000 (GMT)

In a somewhat similar vein, I just looked through a
shopper from a local photo chain here in Switzerland,
and one of the products highlighted is Kodachrome 64,
with the caption, "unsurpassed sharpness and colour
fidelity". Maybe the predictions of the demise of
Kodachrome are a bit premature.

Nathan

<http://www.amateurphotographer.com/cgi-bin/wwwthreads/showpost.pl?Board=latestnews&Number=155&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5>