Subject: Re: [Leica] 1.25x magnifier
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 12:57:18 EST

Dans un courrier daté du 21/11/01 23:19:52 Paris, Madrid,
dcardish@sympatico.ca a écrit :

> It did have a certain cute elegance about it and it appeared to be
>  optically first rate, but at $375 CDN list, it should.   When I suggested
>  to the salesman that at $150 I might consider it, he reminded me that even
>  for $150, the eyepeice would still stick in my eye.
>
>  dan c.

Dan , I suggest you have your eyes Customized and re-welded an inch back :)
You could also consider wearing a reversed base ball cap , to get more
thickness between your head and the M6 !
Just a mecanics point if view . I'm having my crisis !

Jo Goodtimes , France