Subject: Re: [Leica] was: Noctilux - 1st impressions now: Everyimpression! :-)
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 11:25:01 -0800

Guy Bennett wrote:

> >hey guys instead of whining about vignetting simply because owning a
> >Noctilux means it's there, so big deal. It should mean you shoot a ton of
> >film wide open or nearly so and make the effect work for you, rather than
> >taking pictures of evenly lit walls and blue skies! ;-)
>
> Hey Ted, that's why I bought the lens!
>
> Guy
>
> Or, to put it like Mark R.: Evenly lit walls and blue skies at f:1 and be
> there!!!

Well I've shot walls with the Noctilux got some vignetting and loved it.
I'm not a candidate to buy your used center filters I guess.

Anyway since when are walls evenly lit at night anyway?!

Mark Ra-bin-there
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.markrabiner.com

Replies: Reply from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] was: Noctilux - 1st impressions now: Everyimpression! :-))