Subject: Re: [Leica] TIM PAGE
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 13:40:53 -0500

Speaking of Tim Page....

For all Boston area LUGers....tucked away on the 11th floor of the Tower
Building at Mass Art, in the "President's Gallery," are 24 James
Nachtwey images from Afganistan.....Not great Nachtwey - with one or two
exceptions - but damn good Nachtwey....

B. D.

Off to get the turkey....
And a Happy Thanksgiving to all USA LUGers!
And to the rest of you - have a nice Thursday! :-)