Subject: Re: [Leica] In praise of the Kodak 3600
From: George Hartzell <hartzell@kestrel.alerce.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 14:47:52 -0800

Don Dory writes:
 > I've had the 3600 about one year now, [...]

So, supposed one had an LS-4000 and was getting good results with it.
Further, suppose one wanted to be able to automatically scan an entire
roll of film, to make contact sheet/contact print/see what's on the
roll scans, intending to make a hand tuned scan for anything that's
special or problematic.

The roll film adapter for the ls4000 is about $500.  Or, I could just
buy a 3600 for $800 and get 100 rolls of film....

Anyone have any arguments either way?

g.

Replies: Reply from Marc Attinasi <marc@attinasi.org> (Re: [Leica] In praise of the Kodak 3600)