Subject: RE: [Leica] Full sheet( 8 1/2x11) scanners
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 11:29:13 -0500

I use an Epson 836XL just for that.  It is a tabloid scanner, and scans at
800DPI true resolution.  This is plenty sufficient for contact sheets...  I
couldn't find any of the non-tabloid sized scanners that would accommodate a
full contact sheet (in PrintFile sleeves), unless I went to 24 exposures...

Replies: Reply from David Rodgers <drodgers@swiftnet.com> (RE: [Leica] Full sheet( 8 1/2x11) scanners)
Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com> (Re: [Leica] Full sheet( 8 1/2x11) scanners)