Subject: [Leica] Re: Not a good week
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 18:25:11 -0800

I personally prefer APX-100 over Delta 100.

Plus-X was a conventional film. APX-100 is a conventional film.

Delta 100 is a tab grain film with who knows what. Maybe iodide and other
stuff that can produce strange results.

APX-100 can be developed in every developer known to man. Want sharpness,
use Rodinal. Want a gazillion mid-tones, use D-76 1:1 or 1:2. Or Xtol 1:1
- -> 1:3. D-23 is a winner too. Pyro... wonderful.

IMHO

Jim

Message from "dkhong@pacific.net.sg" <dkhong@pacific.net.sg> (RE: Re: [Leica] Hood for Summarit 50/1.5?)