Subject: Re: [Leica] Paint Bubbling
From: RHaigh5748@aol.com
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 12:40:17 EST

Marc writes that now he will no longer be using his everready case. Marc all
this anti hype and snobbishness over everready cases is nonsense. I rarely
take more than one lens with me. The everready case is perfect to transport
the camera in the car. Once I am where I want to be, I take the case off.
Otherwise, my cameras get all those dings and dongs we hear about. Having the
case protects the camera in transit. Let the other guys carry the camera bag.
You just take pictures and have fun.
BH