Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 Loading (response to HT)
From: "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2001 23:13:31 -0600

Harry sez:

> Yeah, well, I'll just keep on struttin' as I'm a total
> beginner at this but I haven't gone wrong yet just
> following the diagram (30 rolls so far).  Kay Eye Es
> Es.
>
> Regards,
>
> Harry

HAH!   You crack me up !  You have lots of potential on this list.  All it takes to
be a success here is to suspend disbelief in the possibility of your own failure.

However, the last time this thread played, (and believe me, this IS a rerun,)
Tina, Ted, Jim, Godfrey, Barry and I (among others) admitted to doing it from time to
time.  As I pointed out then, like sailing, if you haven't run aground, you aren't
sailing enough, and if you haven't mis-loaded your M6, you aren't shooting enough.

Of course, this thread will draw responses like watermelon draws flies, and I am
about to get all the advice I can handle on how to load my M6.  But if it is so
fool-proof, how come it shows up as a thread about every five months?

Here, before you go too much further in your strutting, check out this url, you'll
need it.

http://www.absolution-online.com/

Regards,

Sonny