Subject: Re: [Leica] Strapless survey?????
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2001 19:47:46 -0800

Duane Birkey wrote:
><Snip>
>
> More importantly, it would seem to be a whole lot easier to change film and
> lenses with the body on a strap....  and if you start to fall..... You don't
> want a camera in your hand...
><Snip>

I did the thing tonight out shooting that Mark Davison taught me at the meeding
in San Antonio that Ralph Gibson taught him in his workshop Paris about loading
the camera when it's upside down hanging around your neck with the front of the
lens against you chest.
Worked this time. In the dark and on the move. And i have no basket in my Rapidwinder.

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon
USA

http://www.markrabiner.com/