Subject: RE: [Leica] STRAP SURVEY (prev Saturday "Pro Photo" Shopping)
From: "Colin" <CJV@home.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2001 15:14:21 -0500

I use the stock strap that came with my M6 - it's not bad.  I don't ever
put it around my neck - just over my shoulder.  I have made one
modification:  instead of the metal clips attaching the strap to the
lugs, I have used slightly oversized key rings.  This way I can hold the
camera close to the body with just one finger.  I like it. :)

Regards,
Colin
http://www.availabledark.com