Subject: [Leica] Vancouver BC
From: "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@home.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 08:36:14 -0700

My wife are off to Vancouver next weekend originally intending to view
the offerings at the now rescheduled Vancouver Camera Show.

This gives us more time to see the sights, visit Granville Island, the
beautiful Marine Building, Murchies Tea and Coffee, Hon's Wunton House
and take more pictures. Additionally, I'm hoping to visit some of the
new and used camera shops selling anything Leica.

Can any local Lugger's suggest which camera shops to visit or which to
avoid?

Also we would be delighted to have a coffee or brew with any lower
mainland lugger's at one of the local establishments on either Friday
night or Saturday. We are staying right downtown just off Robinson and
Burrad but we're also quite familiar with the Skytrain.

Regards,

Greg

Replies: Reply from Vick Ko <vick.ko@sympatico.ca> (Re: [Leica] Vancouver BC)
Reply from Vick Ko <vick.ko@sympatico.ca> (Re: [Leica] Vancouver BC)