Subject: [Leica] FS: Rollei/Leica
From: George Day <george@rdcinteractive.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 07:29:01 -0800

For sale or trade:

1)  Leica M6 TTL Chrome body, LNIB, open international warranty.  Beautiful
and perfect in every way.  Would really like a straight-up trade for a .58
version of same, otherwise please make a reasonable offer.

2)  I've been gradually migrating from Rollei 6000 series to Hasselblad,
after many, many moons away from the Swedish fold.  I have an excellent 6008
system for sale (or, again, trades considered for Hassy/Leica), lots of
Schneider lenses, accessories, etc., etc.  If interested, please contact me
directly.