Subject: [Leica] Leica stuff For Sale
From: "Steve Barrett" <shoutbamalama@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 14:21:08 +0000

FOR SALE:

Leica lens hood for 35mm/1.4 (pre-ASPH version) and 35/2.0, 12504 Leitz
Wetzlar. Has a small dent that doesn't affect its use. Otherwise, very clean
and usable. $40.00 plus shipping

Leica M6TTL 0.85 LHSA BLACK PAINT #272xxx with box and associated documents.
Mint except for one VERY small mark in its finish near the eyepiece. I
understand just 500 of the 0.85 version were produced. A very beautiful
camera. $2200.00 plus shipping.

If interested, please respond directly to my email address:

shoutbamalama@hotmail.com

Thanks.
Steve Barrett