Subject: Re: [Leica] My web site
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 06:40:40 +0100

Hi Félix,

Some of the pictures are nice but you need to do more work on the web site.
First, there is no reason why they should be 700-900 KB in size, they would
look just as good at 100-200 KB. Even with ISDN, browsing your site is
intolerably slow. Secondly, you have left some software instructions under the
pictures, which detracts from the overall impression. For example, under this
one:

http://fmaturanavizcaya.tripod.com/fmaturana/id9.html

I can see "Enter content here" just under the picture and "Enter supporting
content here" under the picture frame. It gives an impression of sloppy
editing.

Kind regards,
Nathan