Subject: [Leica] FS V35 Enlarger, Black R7
From: "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@home.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 22:32:23 -0700

Before I submit these items to the Bay:

I have for sale a V35 Enlarger c/w Color Module, B&W Module, Focotar
lens, slide negative holder, one side glass negative holder, glass less
negative holder and Leica cover. This enlarger is considered by many,
including myself, as the best enlarger ever built bar none and last sold
for in excess of $3,000 as equipped! Enlarger condition is excellent +,
focotar lens is mint. Asking $1,250.00 plus actual cost of insured
shipping. Reason for selling; not enough room in the darkroom, I have
two V35's and I recently purchased a Nikon film scanner for all color
work.

Additionally, I have a mint - black R7 complete with all inner and outer
boxes, manuals/instuctions, cap and Leica strap. Asking $950.00 plus
actual cost of insured shipping. Reason for selling; I have two R7's in
addition to my R8 and both R7's don't see enough use.

Payment by USPS or Canadian postal money order or cashier's cheque.

Regards,

Greg J. Lorenzo
Calgary, Alberta