Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 Film Loading
From: Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 19:21:17 -0800

>I recently acquired a M6, and have been having a little trouble reliably
>threading and loading the film. There is an obscure diagram on the bottom,
>but is there a trick to doing this successfully each time?
>Mike Walsh

Follow the diagram and try it over and over. There really is no "trick,"
per se, other than just doing exactly what the diagram shows and the books
explain.

Guy

Replies: Reply from "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com> (Re: [Leica] M6 Film Loading)
Reply from "Olivier T. Nguyen" <onguyen@optonline.net> (Re: [Leica] M6 Film Loading)